Motherhood is very exciting and takes your life into a different dimension. Each time you look into those innocent eyes you get recharged. How come there is always a glitter in a baby’s eyes? Have you ever thought over what a color actually is? How do you explain them what a pink is? I feel like I’ve started to learn everything from scratch….over again but with better understanding. Life gets wonderful and you tend to admire at each and every simple thing around you. When you start seeing the world through a child’s eyes everything is different and totally changes your point of view.
Now let me jump to the recipe. This is a very easy recipe and goes well with sambar, dal and any curry of that sort.
Cauliflower – 1 big
Ginger paste – 1 tbs
Olive oil – 3 tbs (or any cooking oil)
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
Chili powder – 1 tbs
1) Break the cauliflower into small florets.
2) Mix oil,salt, mustard seeds, ginger paste, turmeric powder and chili powder in a large bowl.
3) Add the florets and keep tossing till all the florets are fully coated in the mixture.
4) Preheat oven to 375 F. Spread the florets on to a baking sheet and put it in the oven.
5) Roast the cauliflower for about 25-30 mins. Take the baking sheet out every 10 mins and toss around the florets.
6) Roast till the cauliflower gets golden brown.