This is a very simple yet delicious recipe.Kasuri methi brings real good flavor to this dish.
Serves : 2
Mushroom – 10 button mushrooms (you may use any other white mushroom available)
Onion – 1 medium size
Ginger paste – 1 tsp
Garlic paste – 2 tsp
Tomato – 1 big
Red chilies – 6-7
Kasuri Methi – 1 tsp crushed (Dried fenugreek leaves)
Garam masala – 1 tsp
Yogurt or Cream – 2 tbs
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
1) Heat oil in a pan and saute the finely chopped onion till it turns golden brown.
2) Add garlic and ginger paste and saute till the raw smell is gone.
3) Next add finely chopped tomatoes.
4) Once the above are well cooked, turn off the heat and cool the ingredients.Grind these in a mixer to make a coarse paste.
5) Heat oil in the pan and add cumin seeds.
6) Next add the coarse paste and cook for 5 minutes.
7) Add the chopped mushroom and garam masala.Crush kasuri methi between your palms and add it to the gravy.
8)When the mushrooms are cooked, add the red chilies.
9) In the end, add cream or yogurt.
Mushroom masala is ready to be served. Let me know how this recipe turned out in your kitchen.